terça-feira, maio 23, 2017

SmiLe


''When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change
'Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are
And when you smile...
The whole world stops and stares for a while ....''

(...)

If you become DJ, let me be your favorite song.
If you become a hero, let me be your nr.1 fan.
If you become a Pro-Squash Player, let me be your racket.
If you become a photographer, let me be your model.
If you become a PT, let me be your tennis.
If you become a detective, let me be your (im)possible mission.
If you become a perfume, let me be your skin.
If you become a chef, let me be your desert.
If you become a tourist, let me follow you to your travel destiny.
If you become sad, let me take out your tears.
If you become happy, let me be the reason of your smile.
If you become nervous, give me allowance to calm you down.
If you become insane, let me be your cure.

If you become lost, let me find you.

Sem comentários: