segunda-feira, julho 20, 2015

LaTe FeElInGs

I like to think that somehow you are looking for me, as sometimes I am looking badly for you, just to have the feeling that you are okay in your world, in your compromises, in your life.

Maybe you can know things about me seeing my pictures ... but maybe my pictures do not say nothing at all.
Maybe you are wondering if I sleep well tonight, or if I would like to speak with you and have later conversations.
Maybe you would like to know if I am feeling confident or frustrated..... If I can go work with a smille and right dressed up.... or if I forgot my makeup and my parfum.

I had not yet found my peace.... but I will find it!
You could help me a little bit more.... however, I am glad to try to find my way just by my own.

I can feel your presence...while music is playing around,  or I am taking my shower, or seating down in the couch....
(Or maybe this is my own alucination that somehow you can be thinking about me too).

Maybe I do not mean nothing for you anylonger, and that is almost okay now.
Maybe you are only a virtual presence in my mind ... but still it helps me keeping me doing my little things.

I know that destiny has something for me.
I do believe because I know inside of me that everyone has a mission to accomplish in life, so...I just need to find mine.
If I feel you wanna it so badly as I wanna too .... it simple will work!

I am looking for you, and sometimes I believe (even incorrectly) that you come to see me too.
Good energies are always aligned.

Sem comentários: